Quote Originally Posted by Garry/Al-Fan View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
I've recently started drawing my own comic
[do you have any drawings you want to post? G/A-F]
I've considered it. The only copies I have electronic at the moment are pdfs, though. I was about to say that's not suitable for (direct) posting here, but I don't actually know.
Also, I consider it to be in draft mode: I've been taking the versions I've done at work (which is up to page 14) and taking it home and redrawing it on graph paper at comic artboard size (I've got about 9 of those done), but it turns out graph paper shows up in scans far too well. I haven't inked yet. (I'll probably trace the inks onto plain paper.)

(Warning, and I know this didn't enter into your question: It isn't Alpha-related.)

How much time and how many pages John Calimee had to produce (monthly and/or bi-weekly) is something I have been hoping someone would consider when taking his run into consideration.
Yeah, but... (almost) all comic artists have that same restriction. Maybe that's part of why he's said he wasn't ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
Do you refer here to the Fear Itself volume? (That's the only one that fits the description, but I think of it as v5 - I imagine you're not counting Omega?)
No, I'm referring to premeditated murder with Dept. H goons in on it, destruction of public and private property, assault on police officer(s), and sedition....all of which happened in volume 4.
I still think you're referring to the Fear Itself volume - when I say that, I only mean the one that sprang out of Fear Itself, the latest one, which you're describing. That's the volume where Heather shot her cousin.
I'm sure it is volume 4, but I think of it as 5. Because my mind happens that way.

~ Le Messor
"Fear knocked at my door. Faith opened that door and no one was there."
~ Author Unknown