Thread: What Alpha Flight goodies do you have?

Hybrid View

Guardian First Flight
    Images

What I have is very limited but I always find the money for Alpha Flight stuff.

All I have is the Fear Itself Alpha Flight series in print hanging up on my wall and a few olders ones as well. I have Alpha Flight #1 in all its digital glory on the Marvel comics app and read it often. The art is amazing, inspiring even. The writing isn't bad either. Other than that, I do a lot of Alpha Flight art myself. I've posted it in the fan art forum if anyone wants to see. I'm slowly working on an Alpha Flight poster since I can't find any online or around. I drew up a quick/rough idea for one that also included Wolverine and Deadpool.

Oh and X-Force, how could I forget X-Force? Puck is bad ass. It's featured prominently on my wall along with the other comics I am following.
    Last edited by GingrBeard; 06-17-2013 at 06:56 AM. Reason: How could I forget X-Force?

Quote Originally Posted by GingrBeard View Post
    Oh and X-Force, how could I forget X-Force? Puck is bad ass. It's featured prominently on my wall along with the other comics I am following.
    Do you mean the X-Force poster? nice!
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by rplass View Post
    Do you mean the X-Force poster? nice!
    No, I'm pretty sure he means the actual comic.

~ Le Messor
    "Laugh when you can; cry when you must."