Hybrid View

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    great issue !!!some of the characterizations were different than normal (to me)but the jury is still out because its just issue 2!

Great issue but Vindicator thinking of having to do with overthrowing/taking control of the gov't in some way is kinda weird for her character to me ....the jury is still out on that one because we need to know her motivation besides being with her daughter, i just couldn't see heather participating in the sabotage and brainwashing of her teammates unless she was brainwashed somehow ,Dept H has been known to be very shady (vol2) so we'll see. Shaman brainwashed they must of had some great methods because Shaman seems very mentally strong so that was surprising. Marrina on the cover of a Vouge magazine ??? what the hell has been going on since god war lol(or was that brainwashing too?), I like the whole box army of robots thing very Cool, the Hudson protocols where he has ways to stop every alpha very cool too! Northstar seemed well characterized but he said he saw heather blasting mac and followed them?!? did I miss something in issue 1? maybe I did ...if not they should have shown that not left it off panel and I think that was not Ranark from that marvel 2 in 1 team up with alpha I think its some new Raveger they said his name was Neooqtoq? Puck was great he acted weird but if you see how he was living in hell in the Wolverine comic then you'll know why lol, the art was great the best alpha has had in a very long time...to me the issue was great! I brought it at lunch read it and gave it to my co-workers 10 year old son I'm trying to make a new alpha! cant wait a month for the next issue!!!!! I HAVE TO SEE HOW THIS STORY PLAYS OUT!!!!

LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by weaponAlpha View Post
    S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    great issue !!!some of the characterizations were different than normal (to me)but the jury is still out because its just issue 2!

Great issue but Vindicator thinking of having to do with overthrowing/taking control of the gov't in some way is kinda weird for her character to me ....the jury is still out on that one because we need to know her motivation besides being with her daughter, i just couldn't see heather participating in the sabotage and brainwashing of her teammates unless she was brainwashed somehow ,Dept H has been known to be very shady (vol2) so we'll see. Shaman brainwashed they must of had some great methods because Shaman seems very mentally strong so that was surprising. Marrina on the cover of a Vouge magazine ??? what the hell has been going on since god war lol(or was that brainwashing too?), I like the whole box army of robots thing very Cool, the Hudson protocols where he has ways to stop every alpha very cool too! Northstar seemed well characterized but he said he saw heather blasting mac and followed them?!? did I miss something in issue 1? maybe I did ...if not they should have shown that not left it off panel and I think that was not Ranark from that marvel 2 in 1 team up with alpha I think its some new Raveger they said his name was Neooqtoq? Puck was great he acted weird but if you see how he was living in hell in the Wolverine comic then you'll know why lol, the art was great the best alpha has had in a very long time...to me the issue was great! I brought it at lunch read it and gave it to my co-workers 10 year old son I'm trying to make a new alpha! cant wait a month for the next issue!!!!! I HAVE TO SEE HOW THIS STORY PLAYS OUT!!!!

LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!!!

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

-Marrina thing was an illusion, it didn't happen. Same for Shaman being with Talisman
    -Neooqtoq is a Great Beast that Snowbird took the form of in Incredible Hercules. It was meant as a shout out to a story Greg and Fred did with Snowbird some time ago.
    -I don't think this is really Heather's "doing", looks like she got the same process Aurora is about to get done and got brain washed.
    Last edited by -K-M-; 07-13-2011 at 09:50 PM.

thanks from clearing that up!