Quote Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
Hah! Since no one here (that I am aware of!) was on the Editorial staff, I actually wasn't expecting an answer...
Well, we can tell you what we've heard.

But he hadn't come out saying he had AIDS, right? It was merely being implied? It was just his constant cough (if I remember correctly?) - which could have been explained away any other thousands of ways - other than saying he was an Elf. Because how would his sickness tie to being an elf, anyway? Wouldn't Aurora have been suffering from the same cough?
True! But they were (allegedly) heading towards it being AIDS - hence the explanation.
And, yes, there were other ways. Including it being just a cough. (I hate how every fictional character who gets a cough is automatically dying! I've had coughs for weeks, and I'm not dead yet!)

They explained Aurora with, it affected her psychologically - he got 'dying of a cold', she got split personality.

(ElfQuest) Hopefully stuff from the Original Quest? Or Siege at Blue Mountain? Or Kings of the Broken Wheel?
I have ... had my issues... with the "Final Quest" story currently being published.
Issues 13 and 14, Epic Comics, 1986. Definitely Richard and Wendy Pini.
I've heard bad stuff about some of the later series, and I'm not sure that's only from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Messor View Post
(Nightcrawler) You know his friends call him 'elf', right?
But they don't think he's actually one.
No, but the association is there.

~ Le Messor
"Confusion not only reigns, it pours."
~ Unknown