Thread: Odd for me to say this (spoilers)

Default Odd for me to say this (spoilers)

But I think I accidentally found out how Secret Invasion finishes. Spoilers, 'cuz I think I'm right.

OK, far enough. Read on, MacDuff, be warned I could be 100% mislead. Or correct.

Battle rages on in NY, as if the whole world revolves around NY so nothing else matters. Void, not Sentry, enters the fray and kills Wasp before she explodes and destroys everything. Skrulls (again, only fighting in NY) run away, heroes cheer. Iron Man surprises even himself by becoming a Skrull. Norman Osborne is the new Director of SHIELD. Queen Veranke 'escapes'. FF decide to hunt down the Skrulls and retrieve all the heroes. Avengers disband, again, to become 'dark' under Osborne's guidance. That's all I saw.

That's what I saw, so don't shoot the messenger if I'm wrong, it was only pencils.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

The missing heroes does have me wondering.

In the last SI, it looked as if the President was going to back the Thunderbolts since Ironman left. You could be right though but even if they blamed Maria Hill, everyone knows Fury is alive

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

The part about 'before Wasp explodes' is the end of Heroes season 1.

Is this unoriginal (an accusation that could also be levelled at the above show), is this unserious, is this the real life, is this just fantasy?

- Le Messor
    "Few people can see genius in someone who has offended them."
    - Robertson Davies