Over the years, I owe a lot of my comic book collection, especially my Alpha Flight collection, to other people's generosity. However, most of this has been done off list with the people I know well (as if I needed to say this, but thanks again guys, I owe you guys alot).

Of course, there are those of us on this list who don't have the same luxuries I have had over the five years I've been apart of the Alpha Waves community, such as lasting friendships, etc, with the other members of the board, thus haven't had the opportunity to explore the unparalleled generousity of the others on the board.

The purpose of this list is to list what titles you currently have - or need - to finish off your Alpha Flight collection, and, for those of use in the capacity to help out, to see how we can expand our reach of Alpha Brotherhood. I'll start this list with the next post, and encourage you to do the same. Who knows: maybe someone here can help! This is also a good place to list any extra issues you might have.

It's suggested you update anytime you get (a) new issue(s).