Just scanning the web, and I found this. Great just what we need - yet ANOTHER infusion of mass-produced drivel and knock-offs based of characters that no one cares about!

And look! Yet ANOTHER Wolverine book! (Okay, not technically, but it's worse - it's a cheap clone knock-off of him! Didn't these people read the Clone Saga in Spider-Man all those years ago?! There's a reason they killed Ben Riely's character off - HE WAS STUPID!!). Top that off with yet ANOTHER Avengers title that has no purpose (not to meantion a plagarised idea from DC of all ppl - think 'Teen Titans' and 'Young Justice' and then compare them to JLA, and you get 'Young Avengers'. At least TT and YJ PRETENDED they were anything but kiddie-emulations!), a VERY poor concieved villians book return, a Dr. Strange knock-off, and a return to the 'hayday' of the early nineties, when cyborgs and robots were supposedly cool (gag). And then, of course, what would our lovely knock-off crowd be without not one, but count them TWO cheap knock-offs of Spider-Man.

Christ, and these are supposedly geared towards the early to mid-teen ages. Add in the Jubilee mess to round out this load of bovine feces. If I was fourteen again, I'd be appalled at the Marvel thinking me stupid enough to fall for recycled garbage like this - POORLY recycled at that!