Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I seeing a ghost?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil
    She's been in Wolverine Origins for the last 4 issues.
    Really? Huh, I should be reading that.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothsKiller
    She's been in Wolverine Origins for the last 4 issues.
    Really? Huh, I should be reading that.
    You should be reading that? It's been on my standing order for months, and I haven't seen an issue since about #6! I thought it'd been cancelled, or delayed, or turned into a mini or something!

- Le Messor
    "'Nuff said... Not 'nuff dead."
    - What The...!?

Yah I've been checking my store for anything interesting in Origins and the issues stopped at #8, so I assumed the same.

It's still coming out, his son is just about to appear and their going to have a clash

Is his son Flex (Adrian Corbo)? I have doubts, somehow. It'll probably be another Wolverine-ish copy character...Yawn.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by cmdrkoenig67
    Is his son Flex (Adrian Corbo)? I have doubts, somehow. It'll probably be another Wolverine-ish copy character...Yawn.

Dana
    We don't know yet, but yeah I'm pretty sure it will be another Wolverine-ish copy character.

Call him Badger Boy!

You know this is exactly why I no longer buy Marvel comics. There are about 4 characters that they use. The remainder are just there for the amusement of Wolverine, Spider-man, Iron Man and Captain America. Same goes for action figures, movies, etc. Sad really that they believe the consumers only want to buy things with these 4 characters in them. I'd kill for Alpha Flight, New Warriors, Power Pack, Avengers West, anything that gives the underdogs of the world something to cheer for. I guess there's no room for underdogs at Marvel though, so sling me a web and toss your shield...it's all repulsor rays and claws!
    "Well, the only person talking about love today is the preacher. And it seems noboday gets just all the learning but the teacher."

The Temptations "Ball of Confusion"

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi

Dana
    We don't know yet, but yeah I'm pretty sure it will be another Wolverine-ish copy character.
    He's been shown in flashbacks/the shadows for the last few issues, and from what we've seen he's just like Wolvie, except two claws from the top of the wrist and one from the underside.

yay, more Wolvies...just what we all need. They should change the company name to "Marvel Comics Featuring Wolverine Inc."

Ben

Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle13
    Call him Badger Boy!
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mungi

Dana
    He's been shown in flashbacks/the shadows for the last few issues, and from what we've seen he's just like Wolvie, except two claws from the top of the wrist and one from the underside.
    Oh....My....Gawd! When will it end?...Grooooooaaaan!!!

Do you still honestly believe that Q isn't saying yes to all of this bull-Poo?

Dana

Oh....My....Gawd! When will it end?...Grooooooaaaan!!!

Do you still honestly believe that Q isn't saying yes to all of this bull-Poo?

Dana
    To be fair, I'm enjoying the story as it's touching on a lot of Wolverine's decent history.

And I never said that he hasnt said yes to it, just that he's not the sole decision maker and that if he says yes to one thing but all the other senior parties involved it wouldn't get greenlit.