S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R
    S

Love everything about it, again! I'm so greatful they are focusing on character development, more than the story line (even though it is progressing alone). To me, you love characters cause they have flaws and strenght and we can see that in almost all of them now! I could eat Alpha Flight for breakfast, lunch and dinner now-a-days, and help myself for a second serving!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

S
    P
    O
    I
    L
    E
    R

S
    P
    A
    C
    E

The final frontier...

(That's what you get for me listening to 'Trek soundtracks while typing this.)

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Rider View Post
    As for her goosing Guardian and what that may lead or not lead into, it seems out of charater for her as a news reporter,
    Only if she was actually doing any reporting / interviewing at the time. She's supposed to be detached while reporting, but the rest of the time, she's a human being, same as you lot.
    (I haven't had a chance to pick up the issue yet, so I don't know the context.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sypes View Post
    I could eat Alpha Flight for breakfast, lunch and dinner now-a-days, and help myself for a second serving!
    But that would be cannibalism, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.
    ... wait... you're Wendigo! Run away! Run away!