E
R

S
P
A
C
E

CHAOS WAR: DEAD AVENGERS #1 (of 3)
First, let's talk about the art. OHMYFRAKINGTHOR! The art in this comic is beautiful. I forgot to see who it was (and I am currently at work so I can't check) - but the art is smooth, solid, well drawn! I mean, I _really_ like the art! So that already has my attention.

The story? It's pretty freaking awesome! The reason they're there makes sense (well so far with what's been revealed). And on the "team" we have: VISION, SWORDSMAN, YELLOWJACKET (the female), CAPTAIN MARVEL, DEATHCRY, and DR. DRUID.

So... not only do I get to read about SWORDSMAN again - and SWORDSMAN written well - but I also get to read about Deathcry (come on, she's Shi'ar, how am I not going to like her?). While Deathcry is written as some battle savage (which is how she ORIGINALLY was, but she grew considerably during her time on Avengers, so this is a bit of a revert for her - but I don't mind). The story is solid. The art is solid. The characters are solid.

If you did not pick this up - run back now and grab a copy off the shelf. You WANT to read this.