Thread: The Alpha Flight RPG Thread

Hybrid View

Marrina's #1 Fan Miles First Flight

that would be awesome atm im in a marvel rpg as the sole alpha resident be nice to join one all about the flight

What are your thoughts on how closely to canon a set-up like this should adhere to? For example, what if someone wanted to play Wildchild, but start him off on a more redemptive arc? And would we be side-stepping major events like Mac's death? I think it'd be kind of hard to convince someone to pick up Guardian if they knew he was going to be reduced to slag not far down the line. So far as available characters, some of the second wave and second and third volume Alphans would probably have been in existence during the early days of Alpha Flight too. Some wouldn't be available just yet -- Kara and Laura wouldn't have manifested yet, Flex, Murmur, Ghost Girl, and Radius probably wouldn't have either, but Puck II, Yukon Jack, and some of the others might be bumping around if anyone felt like doing something with them.

Not sure if I'd play yet -- I've already got a Marvel RPG on my hands and I'm mostly only interested in Northstar -- but I do like brainstorming.