Finally some straight answers, not just some couddeling like I'm insane. Thanks HappyCanuck!

So Archangel couldn't save everybody huh? That's too bad for him, maybe that's why he couldn't save all those other mutants in that one Uncanny X-Men arc where he saved Magma and Jubilee, but Paulie Provenzano and Jesse Arronson bit the bullet while it was moving. They could have spent more time discussing his weird new power, but instead he got pushed out of the series. Oh well...

So did Warren have the healing factor? Or just really weird blood healing stuff? I can't remember.

I remeber that it was some crazy circumstances that gave Wolverine his present healing powers, where he could heal really really serious injuries, like ripped out hearts and stuff, I think it was the losing adamantium thing that super charge his factor. Does X have that? Or is she still pre-adamantium-ripping-outie healing factor?

And what about Sabretooth? I know he's been f*cked up really bad in the past, I think in a recent UXM he was in little peices, does he have the super factor? And what about Wildchild? He couldn't repair his throat aparently so maybe he doesn't.

How do you kill these mutha-f*ckas anyway?

And can they develop cancer? And if they did, would it grow back after they remove it? If they get chemo, could they heal from it's effects faster, and if they do does that mean it wouldn't work?

I wonder...