Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vacation Plans

Default Vacation Plans

Well, summer is almost here (except for out friends down under). Most people have vacations in summer, and I'm curious what everyone has planned. Personally I'm working all summer, but my job is so great, I don't mind. My big vacation comes next year.

So what's everyone else doing? Taking any trips? Anyone comming to PEI? I'll mix you a special new shooter I invented called "chainsaw in my eye"

Ben

lessee? On National Molson Day (july 1) for you lot up north, I'm packing up for a week of camping on a lake with a mate and her family. I have no plans of leaving the water unless it's to eat or it's bedtime. =p

And in the end of August, me and another mate are pissing off with her folks down to Disneyland to terrorize the good wholesome families and get a bit of that 50th anniversary thing in for ourselves. I have great expectations for both trips. ^^
    Hell was full, so I came back.

I don't have plan for vacation this summer. It's more working, working, working and some little good time in the week end. Like going to the chesse festival at Warwick, or doing " la route des cidres (cider road) or at 'village d'antan'(http://www.villagequebecois.com) at Drummondville, you know, that kind of stuff.
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

I'm pencilling in San Diego, but the next few weeks shall be make or break for that....

Eh, maybe a trip to Drumheller, maybe northern B.C. , maybe Winnipeg, likely Mid Saskatchewan, see what time and money et al allows.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

My family and I plan to go to the Baltimore and Washington, DC area at the end of June, and stop by Atlantic City on the way back. We also have season passes to Great Adventure and Hurricane Harbor, (the latter is a great water park!).

I only go on one vacation a year, and that's to Central America in January. I like take a few days off besides for that trip, but with the baby coming, I have to save them. I'd love to visit PEI some day, thanks for the invitation to stay at your place and the free drinks. Anyone coming to NYC soon? I'd love to have visitors come over and gawk at my absurd AF collection.

Love,
    rplass
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by rplass
    I'd love to visit PEI some day, thanks for the invitation to stay at your place and the free drinks. Anyone coming to NYC soon? I'd love to have visitors come over and gawk at my absurd AF collection.

Love,
    rplass
    Never been to PEI or New York. Something, I would like to rectify in the near future, but not this year Funny, when you think, I've been in Vancouver or Houston, but Not New York.
    Quand l'appétit va, tout va!
    -Obélix

hi all ,
    I plan to go in Spain (south) and may be in Scotland
    I love VĂ©ga/Northstar !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Harfang
    hi all ,
    I plan to go in Spain (south) and may be in Scotland
    Mmmm Scotland...the chance to spot hot dudes running around in skirts. =)

Mmmmm, Scotland....Scotch....

Ben

bah!! Summer is our busy time of year at work - the book we use to book of time doesn't even HAVE July or August in it. I gotta wait til September or later before I get any holidays...
    Allan 'HappyCanuck' Crocker

"Hey... Philosophers love wisdom, not mankind."
    - Stephen Pastis, Pearls Before Swine

Yeah, I hear you HC. Summer is also our busy season at the track so I always save all my holiday time and take December off.

December is the last month I can even think of for time off...but then I'm in the postal industry, so I get in the last two weeks of open holiday to rest up for two months of sheer torture.

I just got back from a week-long trip to Istanbul (not Constantinople).
    Great trip...beautiful city, very safe, especially considering all the concerns people expressed about me (as an American) going to such a Muslim place.
    www.kozzi.us

recent publications in M-Brane Science Fiction and the anthology Things We Are Not.
    Forthcoming stories in Breath and Shadow, Star Dreck anthology and The Aether Age: Helios.

~I woke up one morning finally seeing the world through a rose colored lense. It turned out to be a blood hemorrhage in my good eye.