Just returned from the comic store, not read too much, but did pick up the following.

Hellblazer 191 (How do you achieve the hash sign, my keyboard is set to English US and I cannot change it ). Anyways, Hellblazer is getting better and better imho, Mike Carey really seems to have a handle on Constantine, just wondering how much longer we have to wait for the movie.

C.S.I Bad Rap (5 of 5) In my eyes IDW can do no wrong, their C.S.I stories are well researched and well paced.

C.S.I One Shot Written by Jeff Mariotte and painted painted panels scattered throughout the book by Ashley Wood. See above re pacing and story.

Weapon X - 11 and 16 Missed No 11 when it came out and was a day to early for No 17. Only picking it up for my AF fix until the real deal appears.

Authority No9 I don't honestly think that Morrison has reached the hieghts of the first series, but he is improving with each issue, plus Brubacker will take over @ No 13 so I'm gonna stick with it. Just as long as they don't subject us to anymore Authority vs Lobo type of ****.

UXM 437 Definately my last one. thats all he wrote

Supreme Power No 6 Rising Stars for Marvel JMS does know how to write a story and Gary Frank should be drawing AF. This is moving along nicely and it's good to see that you don't need drawn out fights to fill a book. Hyperions speech to Nighthawk makes the book worth the money, everything else was a bonus.

Queen & Country No22 Tara Chase (Callan in a skirt :P ) No super heroes, just normal people doing a very dirty job, if you've read Whiteout and Whiteout Melt, you will probably like this book.

Thats about it.