Thread: Site Was Down...Now it's not!

Default Site Was Down...Now it's not!

Hey All, you may notice the site was down for a few days, and unfortunately I didn't notice due to my negligence. Rob let me know when it went down, but didn't notice the message as I didn't have messenger on my phone. I have resolved the issue, and apologize for the inconvenience. Over the next little while I'll be taking steps to make up updates to the scripting to prevent future issues. On that note, I will be more involved with the community moving forward, and will be posting a personal update in General Discussion soon. Ben

The Great and Powerful Ben returns! This is good news, so happy to have the site back and just in time for volume FIVE!
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Great news! Welcome back Ben! Glad to hear from you and the site is up and running again
    Last edited by -K-M-; 04-14-2023 at 05:28 PM.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

It's great that you're back, Ben! I hope everything's good with you?
    (I'm about to go read the personal update, that you posted before I posted this.)

Great timing and welcome back! As soon as I noticed the Fall of X Alpha Flight title while watching Absolutely Comics! YouTube channel this morning, the first place I went to was AlphaFlight.net. I was devastated to see the site down, but discovered that the Twitter page was still up and had a countdown listed for today's announcement. I'm glad I checked back this evening.I've been a huge fan of Alpha Flight since picking up issue #4 at a penny sale back in grade school in the 80s. 'm excited to see how they'll stick it to the team this time. Who knows maybe they'll put aside their differences at the end of issue #5 and start working on aa way to bring back Walter.