Thread: Alpha Flight Tattoo

Default Alpha Flight Tattoo

I have a consult next week and if the artist is down for it, I'm hoping to get a full sleeve Alpha Flight tattoo. The artist is very good, but also very booked so it might take a while. I'll keep you all posted once I have some art and/or ink.

My question is, does ANYONE have one? I've scoured the internet and haven't found a single Alphan, but surely in all these years someone must have gotten one.
    "Fools! Fools! Your puny weapons are useless against me!"

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Hunh. I've just searched this forum, and there are a few threads about tatts - but none of the tattoos described are Alpha-Flight-specific (and all the pics are broken links).

Caliber, you may be the first! (I wouldn't expect it, but it's starting to look that way!)

~ Le Messor
    "If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one."
    ~ Mother Terresa

All booked! No art yet but I'm starting line work on October 23rd. I'll keep you all posted. Don't let me do it alone guys, get out there and get some Alpha ink!

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

"No art yet"

When I first saw your first post, I thought your picture of Caliber was going to be the artwork.
    (Don't worry, I did figure out it was your sig long before this post.)

~ Le Messor
    "Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself."
    ~ William Faulkner

I would love to get Caliber on there as I have a weird soft spot for the big guy, but that would be a reference so obscure that even MY level of geek couldn't pull it off haha