Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Site issue.

Hybrid View

Default Site issue.

Seeing this repeated at the top of the page:
    Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../vb/legacy/post.php on line 280

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../vb/legacy/post.php on line 280

The line number changes, also.

Also - may be related (I suspect) - when I try to "Reply with Quote" it doesn't work.

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 310

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 310

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 402

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 462

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_wysiwygparser.php on line 462

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/functions_newpost.php on line 200

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode_alt.php on line 522

I'm getting that too, it's a known bug. I also come to the site a lot and do not get that bug. Neither Phil nor I have the ability to debug the code that runs the site. Hang tight.
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Yeah, it's been flagged and I've been trying to chase it for just under a week, but no luck...

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

I've begun to notice it, too.

I also had trouble editing an old post yesterday.

Yeah, quoting and editing are a problem, as are attaching images, adding comments to threads normally (Go Advanced solves this, but it's a ballache), and I'm sure more...

Hey all, sorry for prolonged silence. This issue was caused by a server upgrade to PHP version. To remedy I have to update for site software. I have it downloading, and have a large backup running. The backup may take most of the night, and hope to update software tomorrow.

Thanks, Ben. Good to hear.
    Are you an Alpha Flight Collector?

http://alphaflightcollector.wordpress.com

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Yay Ben!

Woot! Glad to hear.

Good to hear from you, Ben, hope you and yours are healthy and happy.
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

I know Ben's busy and said it'd take a day; but that was 2 days ago (and I am not rushing him or anything) - just reporting I am still seeing it (in case a fix was indeed placed already).