S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
For me, Spider-man was the best thing in the whole movie. Far and away. Iron Man was good but the movie would've made more sense without the 'accord' nonsense. Black Panther and Ant-Man were also good. Also would have been much, much better

if someone had died, not by 'accident' either.

Everyone I went with thought it had too much 'okay, that made no sense' points.

Why did Tony need to watch his back, he didn't do anything wrong. Hawkeye is so upset, doesn't get that people wouldn't appreciate him helping a mass murderer escape custody? Why did Cap hate the accords, all movie he was concerned with protecting Bucky? Bucky killed many, many people, who's to say he was brainwashed the whole time? Why did ol' Bucky never do anything about it? Why couldn't they deprogram him? Why was Cap so afraid of Bucky, a mass murderer, going to trial? Why did Falcon want Iron Man to go alone, only makes sense if he's working for Zemo. Zemo's plan was ridiculous, given what went on in the movie., and how did absolutely no one clue in to him at any time, ever, despite all the evidence? It goes from SHIELD has great recognition tech to their tech is from the 70's, depending on need. They didn't make enough of how uncontrollable Scarlet Witch's power is, though they touched on it enough, that she is a walking time bomb no matter how much training she gets. How did a camera wind up there, showing off what Bucky did, on some hick road in who-knows-where America? So Howard Stark was in his 80's, based on the movies, when he died, he and his wife sure had kids late, really late. And why destroy the airport, kind of makes Stark's point for him, rather hugely, since it was Caps' forces destroying multiple vehicles, planes, the entire airport!

Cap had blinders on the whole movie, everything had to be a fight. No brains, no pain I guess. An okay movie but too much forced writing to keep it together. We liked it well enough but it goes in the B pile, not close to A grade.

So Cap is now a criminal, attacking the Raft and all. Law and order don't have a place in his life anymore, he's the Law.