Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What If...?

Default What If...?

So someone (who may be on this forum?) tweeted to me (on my @comicreliefpodc) and to the Alpha Flight Dot Net twitter -

"What if Talisman and Shaman had turned on Alpha Flight?"

I replied, "I couldn't see Shaman turning; but the potential that Talisman could turn is there, because of how the tiara thing essentially removes a person's humanity."

Which make me think - Why not come to the forum here and say - "What are some cool WHAT IF type stories that could center around Alpha Flight?"

So let's hear some potentially interesting WHAT IF type story one liners/ideas for Alpha Flight.

What if Alpha Flight/Department H turned on SHIELD and took out all of the WMDs SHIELD protects, like the Zodiac Key and Apocalypse's safe houses?
    Keep your stick on the ice.

Live it.

What if? Puck was meant to be Ant-man...
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

What If John Byrne Didn't Hate Alpha Flight?

What If? The Great Beasts had defeated Snowbird and Alpha Flight? (remember I am still learning and reading more Alpha Flight stories, so if this happened, let me know which issues)
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

Quote Originally Posted by Mekko Hotvle View Post
    What If? The Great Beasts had defeated Snowbird and Alpha Flight? (remember I am still learning and reading more Alpha Flight stories, so if this happened, let me know which issues)
    Just wait between 20's and 30's for the issue numbers of volume 1...

What If?! Deadpool was the leader of Alpha Flight?

Quote Originally Posted by Mekko Hotvle View Post
    What If?! Deadpool was the leader of Alpha Flight?
    Most of Alpha Flight would probably be dead.

What if... Department H merged with S.H.I.E.L.D. and formed a strike team north of the border, to be used in conjunction with S.H.I.E.L.D. operations. BAM !!! A new series titled... Canadian S.H.I.E.L.D.
    With Puck as the Team Leader, operatives include Madison Jeffries, Ghost Girl (all grown up), Aurora, and Nemesis.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Canadian SHIELD.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	4961
    The Flight Forever !

Quote Originally Posted by Alphan East View Post
    What if... Department H merged with S.H.I.E.L.D. and formed a strike team north of the border, to be used in conjunction with S.H.I.E.L.D. operations. BAM !!! A new series titled... Canadian S.H.I.E.L.D.
    With Puck as the Team Leader, operatives include Madison Jeffries, Ghost Girl (all grown up), Aurora, and Nemesis.

Name:	Canadian SHIELD.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	4961

Name:	sheild.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	4962
    Hello, fellow Monctonian

Imagine... two Alpha fans from the same East Coast town.
    The Flight Forever !

Quote Originally Posted by Canucklehead View Post

Name:	sheild.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	4962
    Hello, fellow Monctonian
    That is actually a pretty cool symbol - if the maple leaf was a little smaller; like on the eagle's chest instead...

What IF... one never surely died?

Quote Originally Posted by Sypes View Post
    Well, if Vindicator (James) and Jean Grey are any indication - I think it's a safe assumption no one ever truly dies.

I mean at least Bucky is still - oh, wait.

Nevermind.

Like I said, I doubt anyone stays dead for long.

Probably a matter of time before Uncle Ben comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by Sypes View Post
    As a side note - how many times HAVE Alpha Flight members died and come back? I mean there was even some story lines where the intention was to kill them and bring them back (early on in the late 20's I think?) - didn't pretty much everyone die to venture where the Great Beasts are? So the majority of Alpha Flight has all died - at least once. Vindicator, quite a few times. Snowbird. Sasquatch. Both in Volume 1. Then there was the Collective incident.