Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All-New All-Different Marvel

Only the first issue of its out so far so you should be able to jump on board.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

It's started!?!

Thanks for the heads-up!

The Secret Wars one has, the theoretical ANADM one isn't till October at least.
    Last edited by Phil; 06-29-2015 at 11:00 AM.

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Right, thanks. I'll keep an eye out.

I enjoyed it a lot, but I know a few people have had a problem with the artwork.

I'd definitely recommend checking out the preview pages or flicking through it before purchase.

Bleeding Cool's leaks appear to be forcing Marvel into revealing more, and it doesn't sound good for the future of mutants:
    Extraordinary X-Men

The Vision
    Last edited by Phil; 06-29-2015 at 06:29 PM.

Sounds like the rumor with the mist was true afterall. Not good for the mutants

A karnak ongoing? What? There is some random titles here. Wonder how many will survive

Yeah...

There are still 15 or so to come in Nov-Dec allegedly so we may still have a chance but it's all looking pretty bleak at the moment...

I could see a northstar series (especially with the recent Supreme Court decision), but not holding my breath on Alpha Flight until a lot of these series get cancelled.

I can see Marvel using the supreme court decision sometime in the future in a Northstar solo series.
    “God made only one of each of us. It's up to us to make the most of our individuality.” Kevin Max

I see Werewolf By Night was one of the titles guessed at over at bleeding Cool....I was excited, until I remembered he was just killed off in "Mrs. Deadpool and the Howling Commandos". That said, death isn't a permanent thing in the Marvel Universe, considering we got Guardian, Vindicator, Shaman, Puck and Marrina back from Death's icey grip.

ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!