Thread: Article: Alpha Flight To Return In 2015?

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole View Post
    If they make another AF book the team should change slightly. More thought has to be put into it
    I agree, but definitely needs to be 'slightly'
    Too much change and we get Vol.3

IMO. Mac and Heather finally run Department H.
    I'd like that.

Need to give the team a clear direction, lots of opportunity.
    Agreed 100%
    The team needs to be dealing with world(/universe)-wide threats, saving The Avengers etc. and dealing with threats they can't handle/cope with.
    The team has a large mystical/mythical aspect so playing that up a lot appeals to me; Doctor Strange shouldn't be the only hero that people go to when they need a magic fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil View Post
    The team has a large mystical/mythical aspect so playing that up a lot appeals to me; Doctor Strange shouldn't be the only hero that people go to when they need a magic fix.
    Absolutely. With Shaman, Talisman, and Snowbird on the team, they can go toe-to-toe into the mystic with anyone.

And no, not Volume 3... definitely not Volume 3... anything but Volume 3. I would literally rather see nothing than another Volume 3.
    The Flight Forever !

Harvester of Sorrows Department H
    Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mokole View Post
    Mac and Heather finally run Department H. Walter and Shaman yield to their scientist/medicine roles.
    As long as they continue the superheroics that made me interested them in the first place, that's not bad.

I agree, but definitely needs to be 'slightly'
    Too much change and we get Vol.3
    Or worse... Vol.2. :P

Yep! That was always something that appealed to me about the original book; it went mystical.

~ Le Messor
    "A fool's brain digests philosophy into folly, science into superstition, and art into pedantry. Hence University education."
    ~ George Bernard Shaw