Thread: Article: Alpha Flight To Return In 2015?

Hybrid View

PS: Someone needs to design a new costume for Talisman... I mean if they can do it for Ms Marvel (now Capt Marvel), for Star Sapphire, for Psylocke... surely someone can design some leg coverings for Talisman... (I mean, how many female superheroes these days still get around in a swimsuit? Apart from Starfire and Elektra )

Quote Originally Posted by sengsterooney View Post
    PS: Someone needs to design a new costume for Talisman... I mean if they can do it for Ms Marvel (now Capt Marvel), for Star Sapphire, for Psylocke... surely someone can design some leg coverings for Talisman... (I mean, how many female superheroes these days still get around in a swimsuit? Apart from Starfire and Elektra )
    I agree, a more practical outfit would be appreciated. Maybe something like her original costume, but with full leggings instead of the skirt?

I also agree with you on the inconsistency of Alpha appearances, Seng. It's frustrating to see past plot elements just discarded with no explanation or recap...However, I don't mind Eugene being with Liz. They perhaps just found some connection off panel and began a relationship.

Dana
    ALPHA FLIGHT IS RESURRECTED, LONG LIVE ALPHA FLIGHT!